Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My First Blog!

Being an amateur to the world of blogs, i have very little to write in my first post. Not that i don't have feelings,emotions, observations or deductions.... its just that i never considered writing them as a way of expression. I am quite expressive though.. One of my professors in the engineering college once said to me that she could guess the mood of the whole class just by looking at my face :) ...
............uh oh... see I am already short of words.. I guess it'll take me some time to be like some of my friends who are excellent in the art of writing.. But beware guys.. i won't take much time to catch up!!!! Bye... oh sorry.....HI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!

Nice insight into a Writer's mind...
Cool way to put express your mind at the first attempt at a blog...

Seems the next post of yours is gonna be witty....

Congrats for the blog start...
Looking forward to reading lots more...

All the very Best....

Unknown said...

Plz ignore the small mistake in framing the second sentence of my comment... :) :P

Obscure Optimist said...

Welcome, lady, to the worlds of bloggers.... i bet u'd do amazingly well... :)looking forward to your sleek sense of humor....
Tip: Even if your post has just one line, i am sure it will rock... coz u are damn good wth one liners.. :)